Online Shopping with: BOOHOO


As promised previously here, my items from boohoo official have arrived and here's my review of the products!! :)


I can't recall exactly what the offer the website was having when I purchased these pieces of clothing (I honestly only ever shop online when there are offers) but I do know that I spent enough to receive free express shipping! Altogether I know I saved quite a hefty percentage due to the offer they had.

Firstly, the order came around four business days after the purchase. Packaging wise, I thought it was really simple and easy to carry because of handle provided on the bag hahaha. I think if ever in future I happen to be unavailable when the deliveryman arrives (I have to travel to the post office to collect the parcels if this happens) it'll be easy for me to bring the shipment home.


I was actually really excited about this particular order because of the two dresses I purchased! In the picture, they are the black/white & green pieces. You see, my issue with dresses is that for my size and height, they usually always end up way above knee level. I'm not comfortable wearing such short dresses and baring my legs so I tend to look for dresses that end just slightly above my knee. So imagine my delight when both dresses ended up being the perfect length and fit for me!! I was so so so pleased :)


Quality wise, I have to honestly say that the material isn't all too bad. For starters, I've already worn the blue/white shirt five times and it's still my favourite shirt at the moment. But unfortunately I do have to wash it because I've sweat far too much in it on Sunday hahaha.

The only issue I had was with the pair of jeans I purchased. I usually avoid buying bottoms online just because I like to feel the texture of the jeans and try them on to see how it fits on me before I make the decision to buy them. But well, I guess I felt adventurous this one time I went on with it anyway. I will say now that I'm never going to make that mistake again. I regret the decision so much. The jeans were not stretchy at all and I couldn't even put one leg through it. I concur that it isn't the error of the jeans but mine because I could have been able to fit another size plus not all pairs of jeans have the same cutting etc. BUT I will say that the material for this particular pair was horrid and would barely last through three months (maybe less) if you were to use it often. I was planning on returning them but I think I may end up selling it off instead.

Overall though, I am happy with the purchases and I foresee these pieces being used to exhaustion. I will say I'm not too certain how many washes it'll survive because let's be real, i'm your typical college student who dumps everything into the washing machine despite what the labels recommend. But I guess I'll put in extra effort for these.


This was also my first time purchasing from boohoo despite knowing that some of my favourite YouTubers rave about the store all the time. I guess I've just never tried it because I was always hesitant about online shopping at stores I had never purchased from before. Although this logic doesn't make sense because then i'll never end up buying anything online at all!! However, a good friend of mine had actually purchased from the store and gave me good reviews about it, and so I decided to give it a try. That plus the offer was like a clear indication of fate and that we were simply meant to be.

Would I purchase from the store again? A big fat YES for me!!!


Have you purchased from boohoo before? What were your thoughts? :) xx.

No comments