Breakfast for champions!

As a teenager, I was very much privileged to have my parents provide breakfast for me each morning for school.  I may not have consciously realised it, but breakfast really did help me to concentrate in school. I simply cannot stress how important breakfast is to start off the day. 

However, it wasn't until I started living alone that I realised that apart from having something to eat in the morning, what you ate was important as well. It's important that you have something that's filling enough to satisfy your stomach, but vital that it contains nutrients to supplement you for the rest of the day. I've learnt that if you pack your breakfast with the proper ingredients, it's enough to sustain you till dinner :) 

So I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite breakfast to-gos. It's extremely easy and doesn't take more than five minutes to do. Here's what you'll need:
  1. Muesli 
  2. Yogurt of your choice (I don't fancy Greek yogurt, so I used blackberry flavoured ones)
  3. Bananas
  4. Strawberries
  5. Blueberries
  6. Chia Seeds

I start out by pouring in muesli before layering it with yogurt. I've used these fruits, but feel free to add in what you fancy! :) I'm also obsessed with chia seeds, they just about go with anything! You may add nuts and other seeds as well.

Once that's all done, viola! You have breakfast thats enough to last you till lunch at least.


I love this because it's so easy to do. It also helps to decorate it nicely, it makes the meal taste 10x better! Is it just me, or does anyone else look forward to what they're about to eat for breakfast the night before? I actually go to great efforts to plan my morning meal as early as 3pm the day before. 



Yum! Looking forward to experimenting with more recipes. I just love walking through the aisles in the supermarket and picking out anything that would look aesthetically pleasing in my meals. 

Till next time, xx.


2 comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nessa :)
      Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :) I've just visited your blog too and I must say I the feeling is mutual.
      I've just followed you on bloglovin! :)
      Looking forward to seeing more of your posts ^^
      xx, Aisyah

      Delete