My favourite YouTubers | Part 1

I've been watching YouTube ever since I was 12 although the obsession towards it wasn't as great as it is now. As a child and adolescent I was always wary of the internet and I'd only watch videos of people who I knew were "safe". I remember not daring to voice out my obsession until about a year ago. Before if you told anyone you spent ages on YouTube they'd look at you funny and classify you as a weird one. Today however YouTube has grown so much in various ways and I'm no longer afraid of letting the world know just how obsessed I am over it. 

So, today I thought I'd share with you some of my favourites. It was hard having to choose from my subscription list, but these are the channels that I'll never fail to watch each time a new video pops up on my feed. In no particular order, here they are:


(from left to right):

I don't doubt that the names mentioned here are already recognisable by many of you. Apart from their content, I know that the one reason that leads me toward pressing the play button on their videos is because of them. I like them as individuals and the work they do just lets me watch them do their thing. That's the beauty of YouTube though don't you think? Individuals are allowed to express themselves for who they truly are through videos. It's another form of expression, and for all the benefits and happiness it has brought to people around the world, I think it's a great platform :)

These people never stop to inspire me with the things they do each day. Unfortunately once they start doing well people get unhappy and the negative comments start coming in. We should remember that YouTube is no longer just a hobby for them, it's now a career. Advertisements and promotion is all a part of the job description. Just skip those parts if you don't like it, I know I do. I trust however that my favourites won't do advertisements and sponsorships for products unless they truly enjoy it.

Nonetheless here are some of my favourite YouTubers :) They are amazing individuals and I think they deserve all the success they have achieved thus far. It's weird isn't it, to feel a sense of happiness when your favourite YouTubers achieve success? I find myself crying along with them when they're happy. I could also perhaps be suffering from some sort of sickness called obsession...

Have you heard of these YouTubers before? Or who are your faves? I would love to check them out if I haven't already heard of them :)

A second installation to this series will be coming out soon! Till then, happy end of the week everyone! Let's face the new week with positivity :)
xx.

No comments