Morning perk-me-up juice

I've been wanting to have a go at "juicing" for the longest time now. I'm so inspired by photos I see on Instagram by healthy nutters and have been dying to jump on the bandwagon. So I thought I'd invest in an electric blender this time to try it out!!

I've tried a few mixes so far, but I thought I'd just share my personal favourite. It's a combination of cucumber + lemon juice + coconut water + mint leaves + spinach + ice cubes. I am in love with this. I think you'll enjoy this too if you're a fan of anything minty. It woke me up immediately and I found myself to be filled with a burst of energy :) 

I'm thinking of other recipes to try out. Any ideas? :)

If you're not a fan of anything green I promise you it's a lot tastier than it looks!!! :)
Till next time, xx.

No comments