Happy Graduation Bernice! :)

Today marked a special day in the calendar for a very special friend of mine. It's strange sometimes how life throws you people at the most appropriate time. I met Bernice a year ago through my friends. Back then, we were nothing but mere acquaintances and never did I expect our friendship to go any further than that. Eventually, she ended up moving in with my friends and we were neighbours for four whole months. The rest is pretty much history :)

Last semester proved to be a most trying and difficult period for me mentally. I don't think I've ever experienced such a period of lifelessness, disappointment and despair. As it turned out, Ber had her fair share of the feeling before. There is nothing greater than knowing that you're not alone in tough times, but it's a million times greater to know that the same person overcame all the odds and succeeded in the end. She is my inspiration, role model and friend. I simply cannot express how thankful I am for all that you've done for me Ber. From your kind encouraging words to your faith in me, I can only thank you for your generosity and love. 




Congratulations on graduating from university today Ber, you deserve it 

No comments