Dailylook | Wishlist

I'm a huge fan of Jenn Im a.k.a. clothesencounters on YouTube. If you don't already know who she is, you should check her out. Her style is very much similar to my inner fashionista. When it comes to fashion, I don't think I'm as daring to go all out and experiment with the things I wear. You see, in my head I see myself wearing the coolest outfits. In reality though, my insecurities crop up and I end up feeling sheepish to try out what I originally had in mind. Either that or my poor wallet doesn't have enough inside it to fund me.

Jenn's lookbook videos are among my most anticipated videos each month. I learnt about dailylook.com through her videos. She's quite the ambassador for dailylook, and recently has styled a few looks for the website as well. Do I need to state just how much I LOVE the styles she came up with?? Here are some of my favourites:





There are tons of things I see on dailylook that I'd like to purchase as well, but the prices are slightly too high for me :( I personally wouldn't spend more than $50 on a top if the material isn't worth what you're paying for. An example would be chiffon and some cotton pieces. 

Apart from that though, another reason why I won't ever be seen in outfits like these is because I don't wear things that bare my arms or my legs. I've never used shorts out in public before (with the exception of high school and junior college - we had to use shorts for PE). 

I've been wanting to give my wardrobe a makeover. Ive been obsessed with white tops was of late, and my bag at ASOS is filled to the brim with white tops. I don't actually pay for the things in my bag, I simply keep what I like in there just in case prices drop in future. 

Ah well, hopefully someday I'll be able to purchase as many clothes as I want once I earn my keep. Till then, xx.

No comments