The past four months.

I've stopped taking photos as often as I used to, and I really do regret not doing so. I've stopped using Instagram for the longest time, I hardly browse through the app as often as I did before. Social media in general was toxic for a while, and I needed to detach myself from what everyone else was up to and it proved to be a very good relief during the time I needed to catch a breath and recover from my own life. But with this catharsis came my lack of enthusiasm in capturing the little moments that made me happy, and it makes me sad that I won't be able to look back at those memories in the future. Anyway, here are some photos from the little things I was up to the past four months:



Taken during the break whilst at work. Work was the only constant that made me genuinely happy when I was back at home.


So much love for this wonderful human being <3





Yo-Chi: An Appetite for Life a Yogurt a Day.

Summer in Melbourne hasn't been treating me so well...
Yep, that's about all that I've captured the past four months. I'll make more effort to capture the happy moments this time round. It's always the little things that you can look back into...

Sigh. Photos are just wonderful aren't they? They're so much more than a 2-Dimensional image. One look and you're reminded about pretty much everything you went through that day.

Till next time,
xx.

No comments