Shinee - An Encore


So, it's officially the first Saturday since school ended. It's the annual week of leave for students to study at home before the examinations begin. I'd like to commemorate a post to what this semester has been and meant for me but I feel like I should be investing that time towards studying instead :P #procastinationatbest

Anyway, I felt like sharing a lil song that's been on replay for the past two days. I'm not sure how much people like K-pop, but as I always say, don't judge Kpop based on the plastic surgery, pretty boys and editing that goes into post-production. Also, Kpop isn't just Psy and Gangnam Style. 

I love listening to foreign songs when I study because I find it to be less distracting considering how I don't understand the language. It calms me down, and this song in particular has had very therapeutic effects on my soul. In what I thought was a period of stress and worry, this song has helped me calm down and think a lot more rationally. Basically my point is this: 

This song is amazing and everyone should listen to it. 

Needless to say it's sung by the very first Kpop group I fell in love with and grew up with. I can't believe it's been 7 years since I ventured into this world of Kpop. I don't regret it. It's brought me a lot of happiness over the years and I'm glad to see the artists that I support grow in the process too. 

I'm so in love with this particular performance too because Shinee was flawless. Such a beautiful song with beautiful voices and people. Much love :) 

Ah, I better get back to my statistics now. Till then, I'll see you guys real soon :) 

xx

No comments