Happy Birthday Pee Wee! ♡


21st birthdays are always special because it signifies the official entrance into adulthood. I've never understood the importance of birthdays, but on my 21st last March my housemate and friends organised a surprise party for me. I was genuinely surprised at the celebration, because I hardly expected anything that day. So it was only natural that for my housemate's birthday this time I needed to up my game. It's always difficult to organise a surprise when someone expects it. I always find it challenging to come up with new ways to throw them off guard such that they don't expect it. Of course, it took days of acting prior to the actual celebration on my part to throw her off guard. And I'm happy to say that the preparations and plan went out well :) I'll let the photos do the talking from hereon.







Dress - TEMT, Necklace - Lovisa, Cardigan - Cocolatte, Flats - Melissa's



Photo Credits: Tan Ash Li

Hope you had a wonderful surprise and birthday :) Love you always xx.

No comments