5.5 hours cycling under the Sun.

In an attempt to fully soak in the Sun and good weather before things got gloomy, my friends and I decided to spend our day cycling last Sunday. It was a good decision for sure, the weather was perfect for a day out and about especially since we had two full days of downpour prior.


We rented our bikes from Rentabike at Federation Square. We paid $35 for a full day of bike rental. I'd definitely recommend it, the price is reasonable, the bikes are good and its $35 of a whole day of fun and exploration. Who wouldn't want that?


We made a pitstop at HortusXSevenSeeds Cafe along the way to grab a cup of coffee. I personally love Seven Seeds Coffee, and have been to this particular establishment along Docklands only once with a friend prior. It was a good pitstop and definitely a good wake-up since I was pretty sleepy that morning.

Panda on a tree

Iced Mocha, YUMMY


The journey to williamstown took longer than we expected, but that was because we spent about an hour or so frolicking around our pitstops. We stopped several times along the way to soak in the scenery and take photos while we were at it. I had just purchased new lenses for my camera, and I was really stoked to give it a whirl while we were out. I am so in love with it!! Actually am really excited to take it out for more photo taking journeys. Still playing around with my camera and understanding it a little better, so do bear if the photos aren't exactly professional! Am definitely hoping to fine-tune it in future :)







The journey back took us a mere 1.5 hours and we had 30minutes to spare before returning our bikes. All in all it was a great and fulfilling day, and I definitely plan on going back in future to cycle around Melbourne again. Came back home with tan lines, and there's nothing better than feeling flushed from a good day out under the sun. I love winter, but I'm definitely going to miss good weather like this.

Till next time,
xx.

All photos taken and edited by me.

No comments