The Script - No Sound Without Silence Tour

Last Wednesday, my friends and I had the amazing opportunity to watch The Script live at the Rod Laver Arena. I didn't have any expectations for the concert, but I knew beforehand that the band was well-known for throwing ridiculously good ones.

T-5 days to the concert, I found myself furiously memorising every single song that was in their line-up. I didn't want to miss out on a single lyric, not after my experience at the Ed Sheeran concert a month earlier.

Pre concert, looking highly excited!!
We didn't purchase General Admission tickets seeing as we were old women, but I have to say I regret not doing so. My feet were thankful, but I think The Script is worth a GA ticket for the next round.

The concert was amazing. I enjoyed every single second of it. I was on a sugar high the entire night but blood was coursing through my veins throughout. The songs were perfectly performed, plus the Script and all their Irish beauty were 'blerdy entertainin' the entire two hours!! The best part yet was when Danny performed a song for an ex-boyfriend from one member of the audience. The guy hung up towards the end but Danny called back and called him an asshole for putting it down. It was great!! If I were on the other end, I'd just be enjoying the free song to be honest.



It's been close to a week but I'm still suffering from post-concert withdrawals. I've been replaying the entire line-up over and over again. The Script is definitely a band you should watch live. I value bands that are able to engage the entire crowd as well as they did. Plus their songs are amazing, what else is there to that??



We had a bloomin' good time The Script!!!!!! Please come back soon, I'll definitely go for your concert again.


Photo credits: Myself and Megan Lim (general admission).

xx.

No comments