Sick!?

Source: Pinterest

Howdiddlydoo. A lot has happened since my last visit here - I took a plane back to Australia, school started, I met up with friends, attended meetings... and the most recent addition to the list is contracting shingles!! 

I don't want to get down to the nitty-gritty details of my illness, but after my visit to the doctor today concluded that I currently have shingles and am on medication until I've completed it.

The reason behind the image above is because I was complaining to my parents about how I happen to fall gravely ill / injure myself / contract a new illness / spoil my phone when I am away from home. My mum responded with the above message (also tied it to the obstacles and failures that I had to overcome). 

So on the bright side, falling sick has definitely made me less reliant on my parents. Cause there ain't no way my mum's gna be able to take care of me and feed me when she's so far away :'( It is true, you miss home when you fall ill. Furthermore, I think I should add that my doctor was impressed that I had the same inkling on the diagnosis of my illness. Hooray for me! 

Till then, I'll be busy taking my medicine and hiding that affected area just beneath my ear. 
Xx

No comments