New Beginnings #1

As it so happens, I'm back in Singapore.

To say that it was a return filled with a joy is a lie in itself. There were many things that prevented me from being proud of my return home. At present, all I want to do is share everything here. To pour my heart out and rid myself of the burden that's so heavily sitting on my chest.

They say the past can't be forgotten, and that they're there for a reason. Whatever it is, from this point on I'd like to move forward. Come what may, this is the path that I have to take. There may be many a nights where I'll shed tears, but this is what I must do.

So this space will be where I'll share my updates. To hold myself accountable, and to pen down the happy memories. Maybe when the scars have healed slightly I'll be able to bring myself to be completely raw about my experiences, but for now I'll need to breathe deeply to overcome things one step at a time.

Till then, xx.

No comments